Why are portions of my screen cut off?
SammyCloud requires a minimum vertical resolution of 900 or higher. With a 1080p resolution display being recommended. The second number in the resolution setting is the vertical pixel amount.
Example: 1024x768 has a pixel count of 1024 pixels horizontal and 768 pixels vertical.
If your device cannot support a resolution of 1600x900 (16:9 aspect ratio displays) or or 1280x960 (4:3 aspect ratio displays) then it will not be able to completely display the Sammycloud window. If your device can support a higher resolution, you will need to select one above 1600x900 or 1280x960 based on your devices capabilities.
ICS Software cannot adjust this setting server-side. It is controlled by the device you are connecting into the cloud from.
- Right-click Windows Start menu and choose Settings.
- Find the Ease of Access on the panel click on it.
- In the Display section, find and click the Additional display settings.
- Under the Scale and layout section, you will find the screen resolution is listed here.
- Choose Start→Control Panel→Appearance and Personalization and click the Adjust Screen Resolution link.
- In the resulting Screen Resolution window, click the arrow to the right of the Resolution field.