How can I import a file into SammyCloud from my PC.
Sometimes customers may have the need to upload a file on their PC, such as a document or image, into the patient filing cabinet. With the SammyCloud Desktop application users are now able to do that. This is useful for importing files you have created or saved on your own desktop, or that you have received from a valid secure source such as your X-Ray company or a CD with diagnostic images.
- Import is limited to the following file types: BMP, DIB, PNG, TIFF, TIF, JPEG, GIF, WMF, PDF
- Users may select one or multiple files to import at a time.
- The size and number of the files will determine how long it takes to upload. Importing a small document will be much faster than importing 25 high resolution X-Rays or photos.
The process for importing is as follows:
- Make sure you are logged into the SammyCloud Desktop application.
- In SammyEHR, open the chart for the patient for which you want to import the file.
- Click the File Cabinet button and then select STD Scan.
- Click Import in the Menu Bar of the SammyCloud Desktop application.
- Use the dialog box to browse your computer and select the file or files you want to import. When ready and click open.
- The files will upload a copy from your computer to the cloud and display in the Scan Importer window for your to categorize, name, and import.