How can I adjust the B & W HCFA form alignment?
- Go to claim correction/Reprints
- Select a claim for Reprint
- On the menu bar at the top click settings
- Then click B&W Form Alignment
- Enter the amount for Vertical adjustment. Start with 100 and click OK
- Enter the amount for Horizontal adjustment. Start with 100 and click OK
- Exit the reprint screen, this will save the change you made.
- Access the reprint screen and click reprint.
Make setting # changes in increments of 50 until you feel the form is aligned correctly. If the first change was for Vertical 100 and you want to move a down and to the right just a bit, try 150 next time.
* if you are entering a (+) # do not put a plus(+) sign in front of the #. For a negative (-) you will put the minus sign.
( - ) MINUS :Form moves Up for Vertical
Form moves Left for Horizontal
( + ) PLUS :Form moves Down for Vertical
Form moves Right for Horizontal
There is also an option to align just the EIN fields, this is for box 25 and below. There is only one # needed in this area, I suggest starting with 100 and adding or subtracting in increments of 50 until the box 25, 32 and 33 look good
***Please remember that each time you make a change you must close and then re-open and then go back to reprint and print the claim to see the changes.