How do I disable large fonts in Windows 7? (KB)
Why do I need to disable large fonts?
- Forms displaying or printing with text offline.
- Forms displaying or printing with large text.
- Routing slips not displaying or printing properly.
- Sammy windows are not displaying properly
- Buttons on Sammy windows are missing or cutoff.
- Splash screen not displaying properly.
Click Start > Type "Large Fonts" > Click "Make text and other items larger or smaller"
Change the setting to "Smaller - 100% (default)"
Click "Set Custom Text Size (DPI)"
Make sure "Scale to this percentage of normal size" is set to 100%. > Click OK > Click Apply on the original window.
You MUST Log Off of Windows for the settings to take effect.
Click Start > Click the triangle next to Shutdown > Click Log Off.