When do I need to complete a Sammy Registration form?
New Client Registration Form
Complete the New Client Registration Form ONLY if you are not already using one of the Sammy Systems in your office.
Existing Client Registration Forms
Complete the existing client Add Provider Registration Form when one or more of the following applies:
- I have a new provider in my practice and need to added to Sammy without any billing at this time.
- I have a new provider in my practice and need to added to Sammy without any billing at this time but needs E-prescribing and SamNotes
- I moved and need to update/change my address.
- I send most claims under my TAX ID, but for "x" insurance I need to send under my SSN (other than Medicare/Medicare RR/DMERC/Medicaid).
- I opened a new office and I need to add that location to Sammy (without any billing at this time).
- I need to create a new appointment calendar or location for a provider that is already in my system that will not be doing billing at this time.
- I need to send Electronic Prescriptions for a provider already in my system.
- I want Medicare and Commercial Eligibility for a provider already in my system
Complete the existing client: Change/Add/Remove Registration Form when one or more of the following applies:
- I have a new provider joining my practice.
- I just got an organizational NPI and group PTAN for: Medicare/MCRR/DMERC/MCD.
- I have a new PTAN for Medicare, BC, Medicare RR, etc. and want to send electronic claims.
- I have linked the new provider to my existing electronic submitter number.
- I have applied for and received my NEW electronic submitter #'s (be sure to submit the documentation from the payer with the registration form).
- I have a new provider that is already linked to our group Tax ID and NPI and we are ready to send claims to Medicare/BC/MCRR/DMERC/MCD/ Commercial claims.